Friday, September 17, 2010

Update

You know it's been too long since the last post when you can't remember the password to log in. It's just been pretty uneventful now that we are back home. We're no longer an hour away from the ocean or an hour away from the mountains. So really, what is there to blog about??

Andrew is busy at school finishing up his doctorate and I am busy searching for a job. I'm having a hard time finding something temporary that I would actually enjoy. (If you haven't heard yet, we are moving to Arizona in the spring). In other news, I am happy to report that Tucker has chilled out a bit. I still would love to get my hands on some puppy prozac though.

I know the blog has been a total disappointment this month, but keep checking back! October should be more exciting! I promise pictures of a fall wedding, apple orchards, a trip to the cabin, and a sailing excursion. This is my favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment