Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall in Wisconsin

We spent last weekend in Wisconsin. Despite having my camera next to me at all times, I only managed to take a few pictures.

Tucker spent Thursday tearing up Sam's toys at the Hoitink's.



From De Pere we moved down to Fond du Lac to spend the rest of the weekend with my parents. My friend Karissa got married on Friday. She has been a friend since our days at Lakeshore Elementary, and we had a great time celebrating with her and Luke. I wish I took a picture of their ice cream bar. They are not cake people (can you imagine!?!), so they had a Cold Stone bar instead. I was in heaven.


Mr. and Mrs. Schneider




We missed you Emily!


A blast from my past.


Checking for fish at my parents house


The Little Farmer





No comments:

Post a Comment