Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's no place like home.

Despite the humidity and the mosquito problem, we are happy to be home. I got more bites during the 10 minutes it took to unload the car than I did all summer in Oregon.

The drive home actually went pretty fast. We got a few audio books this time, and it really helped! Once again, Tucker did really well the whole drive. We didn't hear a peep out of him until we pulled onto our street. I guess he remembered he had to be on squirrel duty. Unfortunately the squirrels didn't move out of the neighborhood while we were gone.

Snoozing

How much longer?




Lunch at a rest stop. All we have eaten in the past three days is continental breakfast, bread and hummus, fruit, carrots, and fruit snacks. Have I mentioned I'm happy to be out of the car?


Getting closer!


Unfortunately we came home to a mess. All new windows and a new kitchen ceiling were put in our townhouse while we were gone this summer. Dust is everywhere! So I am going to spend the next few days cleaning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment