Sunday, July 31, 2011

Busy

It's been a busy week. Andrew flew back to Minnesota on Thursday for his defense. He passed with flying colors (obviously) and is coming home later today. Tucker and I can't wait.

I was offered a job last Monday at 3pm, zoomed to the school for Meet the Teacher night at 4pm, and the kids started Wednesday at 8am. Trying to put a classroom/lesson plans together in one day is not as easy task. But, after the weekend I'm feeling much more prepared for the week/year ahead of me. I'm really excited for the year, and thrilled to be back in 1st grade.

Although the blog will probably be put on hold with the new job, I hope to keep you posted on our weekend adventures. Be sure to check back!


1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo, Dr. Tink! Woo Hoo, Mrs H! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete