Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome back birdies

It's been a whole month since my last post...whoops! In my defense, it was February and I was in hibernation mode. If I had it my way, on the first day of February I would nestle into my cozy couch and not come out until I hear the robins chirping. Well people, the robins are back. Apparently they haven't heard the forecast. Snow showers are expected on Wednesday. Ugh. I don't blame them for ignoring the nasty news. I'm in denial too.

Truth be told, we haven't actually been hibernating. It's been a busy household these past few months, hence no action on the blog. Andrew is working on his dissertation and will have this whole Ph.D thing wrapped up in a few months. I have been busy finishing my master's degree this semester. We are both looking forward to being done in May. Plus we are trying to plan a move across the country, so our plates are full.

Spring fever is in full force in Minnesota. We've had a few BEAUTIFUL, sunny days nearing 50 degrees. Those spring days always remind me why we suffer through 3 months of winter. Tucker and I have taken advantage of the warmer weather and have spent the last few days outside on the front porch. Don't get me wrong. I was still wearing a winter coat and Tucker was shivering, but we didn't mind. We were happy to be soaking up some much needed vitamin D. Either that or we are just plain desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment