Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Loving the heat

It's 95 in Portland today, and I couldn't be happier. When I saw what the high was going to be today, I figured I'd be hiding out inside my house wishing we had AC. Nope! Don't get my wrong, it's still hot. But it turns out that 95 is beautiful when there is no humidity.

I'm sorry if you're reading this from the East Coast. Feel free to visit us in Portland to get some relief from the humidity!

An added bonus of the heat is that Tucker needs less exercise. On a normal day we walk an hour in the morning and another long walk in the afternoon. With the heat, he's good with just going around the block. I enjoy taking walks with him, but I'm loving the fact that I don't NEED to walk him. Tomorrow is supposed to be 98. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment